About Annette Logan-Parker
President, CEO, Co-Founder
Annette Logan- Parker is Founder & CEO of Cure 4 The Kids Foundation (C4K), Nevada’s first and only tax-exempt childhood cancer treatment center. Logan-Parker, 54, oversees the strategic direction for the Las Vegas based, $37+ million non-profit. She is known for pioneering and directing her efforts to transform the way children with cancer in Nevada receive healthcare by creating the original mission and vision of C4K in 2006.
A seasoned healthcare executive, Logan-Parker brings the ability to balance strategic decisions and financial discipline with a hands-on approach to leadership- resulting in strong employee, patient, and physician satisfaction. Logan-Parker’s dedication and commitment to her original mission has led C4K from grassroots start up to the prestigious recognition as 2021 #4 of the Best Non-Profits in America to work for in, #2603 of the 2018 Inc. Magazines 5000 fastest growing companies in America, as well as being named #23 of the 50 Best Non-profits in America to work for in 2019 by The NonProfit Times.
Logan-Parker is an intentional disrupter, always inspiring the organization to be more innovative; she pushes for extreme creativity, and she delights in the assignment of doing what others consider impossible. She challenges her team to be excellent by focusing on the difference between what is and what should be… and they have risen to the occasion. C4K holds the Gold Standard of accreditation from The Joint Commission for their clinical operation as well as the premier clinical laboratory accreditation from COLA- ensuring that the children of Nevada receive the highest quality of healthcare available. Since the inception of C4K, over 70,000 patients have been cared for and not one child has been turned away for their family’s inability to pay for medical care.
Under Logan-Parker’s leadership, C4K has received extensive community recognition with the following awards and nominations:
- 2021 Best Non-Profits to work for- ranked # 2 Nationally in Small Business category and #4 Overall
- 2021 Top Nevada Workplace with Special Leadership Recognition and Accommodation
- 2021 Women to Watch honoree- 1 of the top 10 Women in Nevada whose career positively impact the state of Nevada
- 2020- Top 20 Executive -Industry Leader by Las Vegas Magazine
- 2019 Healthcare Heroes Award- Non-Profit category
- Las Vegas HEALS Inspired Excellence in Healthcare Award 2019
- 2019 HealthCare Headliner- Innovation Award
- The NonProfit Times NPT Best Nonprofits to work for 2019- number 23 out of 50
- 2018 Vegas Inc. Largest Non-Profit Group Awards Recipient
- 2018 Nevada Cancer Coalition’s Health Care Partner of the Year- organization award
- 2017 Tyler Robinson Foundation- Imagine Dragons -Humanitarian of the Year
- 2016 Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation Medical Community Hero
- 2014 Clark County Medical Society Winged Heart Award
- 2012 Vegas, Inc. Angel Award- Organization of the Year