Welcome to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation
Cure 4 The Kids Foundation is Southern Nevada’s treatment center for children battling cancer and rare diseases. We are dedicated to advancing the treatment and prevention of childhood diseases through clinical expertise, cutting-edge research, and innovative approaches. As a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and an independent division of Roseman University of Health Sciences, we understand the importance of caring for all aspects of our patients’ care. Our approach extends beyond merely treating a diagnosis, we prioritize the unique needs of each individual child. We are the community leader in the research and treatment of childhood cancer and rare diseases and our vision is focused on providing the highest-quality life-saving care and services to our community’s most vulnerable population.
We understand as a parent or caretaker, your primary concern is undoubtedly the well-being of your child, and this responsibility takes on an even greater significance when your child is confronted with a potentially catastrophic diagnosis. We know that managing your child’s condition can feel overwhelming and the uncertainty that accompanies such a diagnosis can cast a large shadow.
Our team is here to support our children and their families every step of the way. Together, we will navigate your journey, address your concerns, and provide the best possible care for your child, ensuring that you’re not alone in facing the challenges that lie ahead.
Our team is comprised of Board-certified providers and highly-trained staff specializing in pediatric conditions. We take a comprehensive approach to your child’s care as we understand no journey is the same. Cure 4 The Kids is proud to offer a variety of programs and services all in one location.
- Board-certified Pediatric Hematologists/Oncologists
- Board-certified Pediatric Rheumatologist
- Board-certified Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- Board-certified Clinical Geneticist
- Board-certified Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Board-certified Physical Therapist
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Infusion
- Child Life Specialist
- Behavioral Health Team
- Long-Term Follow-Up Clinic for Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Sickle Cell Comprehensive Clinic
- Bleeding & Clotting Comprehensive Clinic
- Onsite Patient Pharmacy
- Onsite Dental Clinic in collaboration with Roseman University of Health Sciences
- Onsite Learning Center in collaboration with Clark Country School District
- Onsite Social Workers and Patient Financial Counselors