We’re looking for someone to provide a design for the Bowl 4 The Kids 2013 t-shirt. You need not be a professional artist at all!
We’re giving our kids/families the chance to design the t-shirt everyone receives on bowl day! Here is your chance!
But .. time is getting close to turn in your entry. First, here are the details:
- must be on 8 1/2 “ x 11” WHITE paper
- colors allowed are Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Black
- Must be turned in by June 28, 2013 — turn in to Linda DeCamp on the second floor office of Cure 4 The Kids Foundation Suite #200
- T-shirts will be on a light grey t-shirt
- Winner gets to bowl for FREE at the event.
additional questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is eligible: Anyone, all ages!
*****ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY JUNE 28, 2013*********
Obviously we want it to be focused on bowling in some way and have our smiley face logo on it somewhere. We can add the logo if you wish –
Here’s what it looks like.
and here’s what the t-shirts looked like last year: (this year they will be grey t-shirts)
See how happy these people are? It’s because they’re wearing the Bowl 4 The Kids t-shirt from 2012. You can’t get these anywhere except at the bowling event. So, help us design a t-shirt for Bowl 4 the Kids 2013!
And because we know some of you are soooo excited to get started on the bowling tournament, you can download the Bowl 4 The Kids 2013 entry form here