Offering access to specialized treatment, regardless of whether a patient has medical insurance or the ability to pay for service, is expensive. We could not provide these community benefits without help from generous donors, local businesses, foundations and concerned citizens.
You can provide an on-going monthly donation through our KIDS program (Kindness in Donations.) Choose any amount to donate each month and the amount will be charged to your credit card.
Please "Click Here" to provide your name, phone number and email address. A member of the Cure 4 The Kids Development Team will contact you for credit card information.
To make a one-time donation to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation (registered as the Alliance For Childhood Diseases) please
Here are eight things you may not know about Cure 4 The Kids Foundation:
1. Cure 4 The Kids Foundation operates two programs: The Children’s Specialty Center of Nevada, the only nonprofit pediatric cancer outpatient treatment center in the state and The Hemophilia Treatment Center of Nevada, the only federally recognized HTC in the state of Nevada.
2. In 2015, The Children’s Specialty Center of Nevada had 21,587 visits to the clinic, treating more than 3,681 patients.
3. Since 2006, the Children’s Specialty Center has treated in excess of 11,000 patients, and more than 500 have received assistance through our Charity Care Plan.
4. In 2015, the Children’s Specialty Center provided approximately $2 million dollars worth of un-reimbursed medical treatment.
5. It costs about $127,000 a day to operate the Children’s Specialty Center.
6. In addition to providing services in our Las Vegas and Reno clinics, The Hemophilia Treatment Center sends medical teams around the state to offer treatment in this highly specialized field, serving patients in Ely, Winnemucca, Elko and the Owyhee Indian Community.
7. In 2012, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation received accreditation by The Joint Commission including the Gold Seal of Approval. This means the Foundation’s programs meet the highest standard of patient care possible.
8. No child is ever turned away from receiving the medical treatment that will save his or her life due to a lack of medical insurance, or inability to pay for treatment. Ever.
Help support our mission and those without adequate health insurance.